Caribbean - Zip Line Excursion Ports

OhCheck

Going to the Caribbean in February. Leaving from Galveston, TX to:

Roatan Honduras, Belize City Belize, Cozumel Mexico

Of these 3 ports, which one would be the best or have the best/nicest opportunity for a zip line excursions?

Thanks!!

We're going in Feb as well and have looked at the zip lins. Of course no zip lining Cozamel there are no mountains. So I would say Rotan will be your best bet and look on line for Pirates of the Caribean or clip N Zip. Hope this helps.

The zip line excursion in Belize is a lot of fun! It is a bit of a drive, so having the transportation taken care of through the cruise line is worth it. In Roatan, there is a zip line (park?) right outside of the little shopping area. No need to book an excursion for zip lining in Roatan, as it is very accessible on foot.

I enjoyed the zip lining in Belize more, as it including a bit of light hiking through the rain forest. But the one in Roatan had more lines. Pros and cons I guess. Try them both! It's a lot of fun!!!

We did Zip Lining in Belize and I would rate it a "10" out of 10! We did not book through the ship and I am glad we didn't. None of the ship sponsored zipline excursions would let my kids participate (they are 10 and 8) but the private tours did. My kids had a blast and zipling in Belize is still the one excursion they always talk about.

Archived