Ecstacy balcony

kekecruiser

We just booked a five night cruise on the balcony and I can't find the configuration that shows were my two children would sleep. Is it a pullman bed and a couch?

I am going on this ship with an open mind and hope to have a great time. I have been on many of the larger ships on Carnival and RCl but have yet to try one this size. I think as long as I am on a ship inn February and not shoveling I should be happy!

The balcony cabins for 4 on the Ecstasy are an 'interesting' configuration. We had one for our cruise last February. I'll start by saying that it's a bit inconvenient.

We didn't need the cabin for 4 and requested a change but were told that there were only quads left available.

The cabin is fine... they're kinda small as they're converted Ocean View cabins but it's not terribly bad. What is a bit of a hassle is the location of the other two berths. One is attached to the wall at the foot of the bed and one is attached to the wall at the head of the bed. They project from the wall about a foot. I can't tell you how often I boinked my noggin on the upper at the head of the bed!!

We never had the beds opened as we had no need for them but here's a few pictures of where they're mounted...

This is the one at the foot of the bed...

IMG_2779.jpg

and the one at the opposite end...

IMG_2781.jpg

:)

Archived