Looking for camp activities Miracle 8 day

xrayvin

Hello!

I know the Miracle is back in FLL and starting the 8 day Southern Itinerary! I am SO excited to start hearing some reviews of the Aruba itinerary.

BUT I am especially interested in the Kid's Club for the 6-8 y/o group. If anyone has these can you PLEASE scan them. Thanks again.

Camp activity could fluctuate from week to week- depending on the counselors.

COunselors also switch up from sailings.

I had a friend give them to me from the Pride in Dec. We went a few weeks later in February. Program was completly different.

I do have the Pride ones if you want to see what "could" be offered.

Email me at Serene56@aol.com and put in camp pages in subject line and the age group you are interested in,

Hi. I just got off the Miracle on Friday and had a wonderful cruise! I took a copy of the Camp Carnival to get an idea of activities. My nephews are coming with me on a cruise in January - had no children with me this time.

I had trouble uploading the schedule. Had to do one side in PDF and one in JPG. Hope you can read it.

camp_0001.jpg.26324fd2be482c5aa857d378ddc06dce.jpg

camp-1.pdf

Hi. I just got off the Miracle on Friday and had a wonderful cruise! I took a copy of the Camp Carnival to get an idea of activities. My nephews are coming with me on a cruise in January - had no children with me this time.

I had trouble uploading the schedule. Had to do one side in PDF and one in JPG. Hope you can read it.

very few kids onboard your sailing. I see that the kids in age group of 6 - 8 got grouped in with the 9-11 year olds.

Reading the kids funtimes-- that scavenger hunt where the older kids went ou to hunt for stuff by themselves-- scarey that the 6-8 were able to do that too.

I do not think this is the norm for a week that there will be quite a few kids onboard

How was your cruise?? Can I ask what you did in La Romana? That port seems to be perplexing to a lot of people :o

I finally decided to book an excursion with Carnival to Altos de Chavon/River Boat Cruise. It was a very nice excursion. The village is really lovely - built in the 1970s but made to look like an old Italian village. The tour included a lot of information and about half an hour of free time. Some people on the tour wanted less talking, but, if there had been less, others would have complained that it wasn't enough. After the town we took a catamaran ride on the river which was very nice. It was supposed to be a paddle boat, but the night before we got notice that the boat had mechanical difficulties. We had the option to cancel, but it didn't really make any difference.

The port has one building - see photo.

There are a lot of shuttle buses when you get off the ship which go downtown and to Altos de Chavon. They try to fill them up, but from what I could see it was pretty cheap. There were several people standing around to help and an information desk.

There were not a lot of children on the cruise but I hope this schedule gives you some idea of what's available.

romana.jpg.8e395ab6f9ec0257c1697819206b7619.jpg

Chavon.jpg.70cfd370128391760c6372ce03937cc6.jpg

river.jpg.7621fdc634449baf459d123f8cefdca5.jpg

Thank you rathertravel! Yes I have heard the Miracle has a tendency not to have a lot of kids on it. I am REALLY hoping there will be enough kids for DS to make a few friends. He had such a great time on the Dream we really were hoping for a similear camp experience.

Thanks also for the couple pictures of La Romana! I am also searching for information on this port!

Enjoy your cruise in Jan!

Archived