Super Bowl on smaller class ship

SE NC

This is the second time for us to cruise during the Super Bowl. The first was on the RCI AOS and NE edged my beloved Carolina Panthers by a field goal. The game was shown in all the bars...very large sports bar, and the theater. Hot dogs...ie stadium food was served. We will be on the Fascination on Super Bowl Sunday. Can someone share their experience on Super Bowl Sunday on a smaller class vessel. Note: This will be our Platium cruise and yes.....we love the value of Carnival as it enables us to cruise more often! Thanks in advance for sharing!:D

We have cruised during Super Bowl on the Fascination and Elation the past couple of years. The "game snacks" are the same as you mentioned: hot dogs, mini egg rolls, sliders, etc. they also had beer specials.

The game is on the big screen in the front room as well as the back bar (and your cabin tv). Try to find a seat about two hours prior to the game or else there will be no seats left.

Some cruise directors are better than others with the event. We had Kevin Noonan one year & he made the entire 4 day cruise all about football and it was a blast! Carnival always has banners & food stations along the promenade near the tv screens.

I have a lot of information and pics on my travel blog. You will love watching the game on the Fascination!

Archived