Vista or Premiere Suite for 3? Privacy?

SpeakerOfMind

I've been on many Princess cruises, often in mini-suites, but I've never stayed in a Vista (or Premier) Suite. I've visited people in these but didn't commit it to memory. If a couple was staying in the "bedroom" section, and a guest was in the "living room" section... would the TV (if on softly) in the "LR" disturb those sleeping in the "BR"? How thick are those curtains? Also, does the sofa fold out in a Vista, or is it a drop-down?

The curtain is quite heavy. I usually get up earlier than my wife, make coffee, go out on the balcony, etc. She isn't disturbed unless in my efforts to be quiet a make a lot of noise. I doubt that the curtain is soundproof, but it's enough to keep my wife happy - and she is definitely not a morning person.

Premium suites have a pullout bed in the sofa, the Vista we had also had a drop-down from the ceiling.

Premium suites have a pullout bed in the sofa, the Vista we had also had a drop-down from the ceiling.

So, to clarify... is the pullout sofa-bed for two? Or if two people (additional) were staying in this cabin, would one be on the pull-down, and one be on the sofabed? (Oh how I wish we could easily find pictures of these things)

As I've heard the pull-outs described by others, they are just for one person. The sofa is really a small love seat, so there wouldn't be much room for two unless they were two very small children. The premium suites (PS) are shown as having room for only one extra person.

We were in a Premium Suite on the Diamond last year our two kids were with us. Our youngest had to be booked with her grandparents but when we saw our rooms it was obvious that both could fit on the pull out couch. It was at least a full or maybe a queen. We had two TV's in our room and we each had one on at night and no problem keeping someone else awake.

Archived