Hangers in the rooms' closets?

peachyisthelife

Absolutely no need to bring you own! I too hang most of my stuff and while there seem to be lots of hangers (the kind that are 'attached' to the rail and part comes off to hang and you slide it back in)...I never have enuf of the ones with clips.

Easily solved by asking the room steward (or I take one of those out of the closet and attach a note asking for more of these please!). Has never been a problem and when I come back to my cabin there are lots of empty hangers for me to use! (leftover probably by those other cruisers that bring their own? :D)

I too, hang most of my clothes including tee-shirts. Our first cruise we had very few hangers and I am so glad that I bought one of those cheap 10-pks at the Dollar type store. It really saved the day. I'm sure that our cabin steward would have brought us some but we wanted to unpack right away and not have to wait until he got a free moment. On embarkation day, they are so busy. Our last cruise, there were hangers in the closet but they were ALL those clippy ones so it was not practical to hang dresses or shirts on.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with but for us, a pack of cheap hangers in the bottom our our suitcase was not a big deal and they came in handy both times.:)

Archived