got 3 star hotel in galveston for 65$/night

melika091900

Good deal! It's a great little hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's right across the street from the beach and a very cool beach gift shop. Mulligans or something like that. You can't miss it. There's not much else around it though. The hotel has a little bar at night and we had a fantastic time down there chatting it up with the bartenders. Free computers in the lobby too!

One word of warning. While the beds were very comfy I got the worst sleep ever that night because of the fan on the AC. It was very loud every time it shut off and on. I found out the next morning that you can set the fan to stay on automatically. I would have slept so much better if I had known that.

Oh and if you go up to the 5th floor, you can see the cruise ships in port!

Good deal! It's a great little hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's right across the street from the beach and a very cool beach gift shop. Mulligans or something like that. You can't miss it. There's not much else around it though. The hotel has a little bar at night and we had a fantastic time down there chatting it up with the bartenders. Free computers in the lobby too!

One word of warning. While the beds were very comfy I got the worst sleep ever that night because of the fan on the AC. It was very loud every time it shut off and on. I found out the next morning that you can set the fan to stay on automatically. I would have slept so much better if I had known that.

Oh and if you go up to the 5th floor, you can see the cruise ships in port!

thanks so much for the info!!!

so computers foreveryone to use? thats great,now i dont haveto bring the laptop... thank you again

thanks so much for the info!!!

so computers foreveryone to use? thats great,now i dont haveto bring the laptop... thank you again

Yep. With a printer too. The monitors were actually touch-screen which was really kind of cool. One computer had a keyboard that slid out. The other one didn't but my 7yo was able to help some lady pull up the on-screen keyboard so she could use the computer. :cool:

I just booked this place for $60 for Friday night (12/9). $76 after taxes. We are going on a B2B, and parking would cost just around that, I called and verified that cruise parking is complimentary when staying one night. Was hoping to get Harbor House because of the vicinity of the pier, but this will work also. :)

just booked on hotwire, got a 3 star hotel on a sunday -monday for 65$

got four points by Sheraton

feeling excited!!!

just wanted to share in case anyone looking for a good deal on hotels there :O)

That is a great price for April. Enjoy.

Archived