Just back from 5-star catamaran and turtle...

jkjmt

We came in by Carnival Legend.....we had to book through the cruise because our boat didn't dock until 12:00......missing outside excursions.

Our excursion through Carnival was great!!!! There were alot of people on the boat.....the one guide said about 85......but it didn't seem like 85 people. Neither my husband, my daughter, or I felt crowded on the ship. The people were great and the food was good too. When we swam with the turtles....it got a little crowded.....but they stayed as long as we needed to....and everyone who wanted to, got to see the turtles. It was exciting. The beach and snorkling area was really private and fish were plentiful. The sailing back during the sunset was serene and beautiful.

The only bad thing is all the shops were closed when we went back. They close at 7:00 their time. We had time before the excursion.....but didn't want to carry things. We should have shopped first......there was plenty of room for a few extra bags on the catamaran. We did buy a t-shirt from the catamaran excursion. It was the ONLY thing we were able to buy......what a dissappointment for me (not my husband).

We loved this excursion..

:cool:

Archived