Pre cruise hotel

joeyg

We are going on the Accent on Italy leaving Rome on 6/27. They included the pre cruise hotel in the price. If we decline it is the credit $500 per cabin or $500 per person?

Thanks,

Joe

As stated $250 per person...we opted out of the hotel package and are looking to book at a hotel close to the Spanish Steps for 2 nights for less than $500. In fact we will be able to spend 2 nights AND have transport from airport to hotel for under that amount AND the hotel is located centrally not afar as "O" hotel is located.

I'd take the credit and book my own...

When we disembarked the Marina in August, we stayed here:

http://www.residenzafarneseroma.it/

...for a mere 120€ per night! ...including a great breakfast...

I really recommend this location...right off the Campo di Fiore (great piazza with great restaurants) and a couple of blocks from the Piazza Navona (make sure to stop at Blue Ice Gelato while walking between the two)...Walking distance to just about everywhere...

Basically, for the price of the credit, you can stay here THREE nights instead...

This is the first time we have let a cruise line make our airplane and hotel arrangements. Flight times are so so, we will see what taking an over night flight will be like. For hotel, Oceania has us booked into the Hilton's Doubletree. I see the reviews are up and down, but at least it is close to the port.

My question is: I received the paperwork for the flight, but what about the hotel, shouldn't I get a voucher or something? I know in the "book" that I received before the cruise (the one that has the itinerary, tours, also luggage tags) has all the info about the hotel, but I don't think that is good enough for the hotel, but I could be wrong.

Anyone know if I need a voucher or not?

Thanks in advance!

Archived