table for 2 in MDR

funtimes4us

Our friends just got back and did the "my time dining" (or whatever Carnival calls it) and got a 2 person table each time. I think it just depends. They did say that they were close enough to other tables of couples to hear complete conversations, and ended up making friends with those around them, so it might not be as private as you hope.

A table for two certainly isn't automatic unless you've booked Your Time Dining. Most of the tables for two are dedicated to YTD.

When you board you can visit your assigned dining room (assuming that you did NOT book YTD...) and check your assigned table. If it's not what you want you're free to visit with the Maitre d' and request a change. The time and location will be listed in the Fun Times that will be left in your cabin or available at the Guest Services desk and many of the bars on the ship. Typically, the Maitre d' will be available at about 1 or 1:30 at the front of one of the main dining rooms...

:)

we are going on a cruise soon and want to have to have our own table. last trip we had our kids so we sat together.. but this trip is just me and my wife. will i need to ask CCL for this or will they just book us for our own table.

Normally when my wife and I cruise alone together we're assigned to a larger table because we have that request in our CCL profiles. If you want a table for two ask the matre d on your first night when you arrive for dinner, otherwise you may not be able to get it the rest of the cruise as they are limited. We did that on our first cruise but we enjoy sitting with others so we have a larger table in our profile. But the table for two was much more romantic.

we are going on a cruise soon and want to have to have our own table. last trip we had our kids so we sat together.. but this trip is just me and my wife. will i need to ask CCL for this or will they just book us for our own table.

There is no problem with getting a table for two. The Pride has a lot of them. Just ask for a "table for two". Don't just say "two" as they will then probably seat you at a larger table with other people.

Archived