Need help with suite 10664 on Jewel

dutchess43

I just booked this aft facing penthouse cabin & was hoping that someone had some pics to share. I am looking for any information & perks that go along with this suite. Thank you.

what sailing??? we are booked in 10666 for the 1/21 sailing and my friend is booked in 10664... we can get any pictures you like at that time if you aren't sailing before 1/28...

what sailing??? we are booked in 10666 for the 1/21 sailing and my friend is booked in 10664... we can get any pictures you like at that time if you aren't sailing before 1/28...

I am sailing on 2/4. Please tell your friend to take care of my cabin for me. Thanks

I am sailing on 2/4. Please tell your friend to take care of my cabin for me. Thanks

I will tell her!! :D:D

We sailed last year on the Pearl in an aft Penthouse and really loved it. The perks are pretty much listed on the link that someone else posted... I can give you specifics about the name of the butler and cabin steward when we get back if you want...

I just booked this aft facing penthouse cabin & was hoping that someone had some pics to share. I am looking for any information & perks that go along with this suite. Thank you.

If you'd like a video, click on my link (below). We sailed on the Jewel, in suite 10664, last October. It was to die for. :)

Best, Sona

I will tell her!! :D:D

We sailed last year on the Pearl in an aft Penthouse and really loved it. The perks are pretty much listed on the link that someone else posted... I can give you specifics about the name of the butler and cabin steward when we get back if you want...

If you would be so kind I would love to hear all about the cruise & the aft penthouse when you get back.

If you'd like a video, click on my link (below). We sailed on the Jewel, in suite 10664, last October. It was to die for. :)

Best, Sona

Sona just watched your video a million thanks I am so excited & glad that I booked this room. I am an aft-a-holic to me there is nothing like sitting out on that balcony with a glass of wine, & just watching the wake.

Archived