Carnival Liberty Thanksgiving Cruise Pictures!!

swimmom32

Thanks Claudia Im going to upload some of the Dolphin Pics..but this is about all we took..

I did a short Review, We had a Blast the liberty is a beautiful Ship, We met some Awesome People. My Hubby our Daughter and then our Son Got really sick although they were all troopers and they too had a blast especially our 16 yr old son :) Our daughter would have an awesome time in Circle C if she was feeling better...The Food overall was Excellent Some Nights and other nights just OK...Still on the Fence if we like the New Menu's there were a few days I couldn't find something I liked to eat other than something I had already eaten from the Everyday Menu...Everything always came out Hot and the way it was supposed too....The Staff was Awesome and Very Friendly and Accommodating.....Our Waitress in the MDR was Excellent Liza....It never felt like there was 3000 People on Board, Elegant Night Just about Everyone Dressed Beautifully, Even regular nights in the Dining Room Shorts and Polo's no flip flops that we saw and it was a Very Nice Experience....Our son Loved Club 02 Teen Club and met 22 new best friends they are talking every night :) Since we Left the Ship....Embarkation was Excellent, and D embarkation Was Good once we got off the Elevator...lol Customs was a long line but wasn't a Painful Wait....Cozumel We swam with the Dolphins and had a Blast..

Belize-didnt Care for it and would not go back we also did not do an Excursion..

Isle Roatan-Beautiful it was our Favorite Port

Grand Cayman-We enjoy been there twice and Margarittiville is our favorite....

We really liked Cruising on Thanksgiving better than Christmas week......Loved that there were a lot of Family's as well...

People were very well behaved and Quiet Friendly as most people said hello or good morning or Good Evening Etc...There wasn't any Drunken people that we saw...lol Looking forward to booking another Cruise for Next Thanksgiving

Thanks so much for review and photos..sounds like food was not perfection but very good and ok and everyone was happy enough with variety for Thanksgiving...that was my big question..thanks sooo much for the photos..enjoy your presence here..you are a beautiful family..Sarah

thank you Everyone...Pete I was supposed to be on your cruise but you know school districts decided the kids have to take their midterms that week...LOL so we wound up going thanksgiving....Have a Great Time Those of you sailing on her she is absolutely beautiful :)

We did the same cruise on the Liberty from November 5-12. We had a great experience with it as well, and like you were not impressed with Belize. Butch and Amy were great and made it a fun experience for all of us. Looking at another cruise on the Liberty to the Eastern Caribbean for next November.

We did the same cruise on the Liberty from November 5-12. We had a great experience with it as well, and like you were not impressed with Belize. Butch and Amy were great and made it a fun experience for all of us. Looking at another cruise on the Liberty to the Eastern Caribbean for next November.

:) We too are hoping to do another Thanksgiving Cruise looking at the Glory this time...

Archived