Hair dryers in AQ

alonzo14

If someone has recently been in an AQ cabin can you tell me if the hair dryers are the type you must hold down the button on while drying your hair? I'm trying to decide if I should take my own hair dryer or not on my upcoming Eclispe cruise. Thanks!

Just off the Solstice in AQ. Had a regular hair dryer which was kept in the cabinet above the fridge. It was just like the one I have at home--full size, full power, and you didnt have to hold down any buttons. It plugged into the vanity wall plug. I have heavy hair and it dried and styled just as if I were at home.

Perhaps the other cabins have a different type, or maybe someone left this one behind?

Our Equinox cruise was a month ago. We were in AQ. I have really thick, really long hair, so I was a little apprehensive about not bringing a dryer.

While I did need to hold the button down, it dried really well. So I was okay not bringing my own (but I didn't have a problem holding the button.)

The one in our hotel room in Rome though was awful, it was like drying my hair on low, took me a half hour every morning. My husband told me that he will never comment on me bringing a hair dryer with me ever again!!

Archived