Miracle (Spirit Class) Balcony Questions

Ltvscout

Does anyone have the dimensions of the standard 40 sq ft size balcony?

Also, I've read that the 7A partially obstructed balconies on the Upper Deck really aren't obstructed as long as your aft of the third lifeboat. Can someone confirm this? Does the lifeboat basically just come up to the floor level of the balcony without any obstructions like rigging or anything out in front of you? I'm assuming that the only obstruction would be if you stood at the railing and wanted to look straight down.

Thank you for your help!

Scott

Just off the Miracle and had two 7A cabins, one by the tenders (1st three lifeboats) and one further aft.

Yes, after the 1st three lifeboats, the view is much better, the top of the lifeboat is even with the floor. There is still some rigging and hoists so the view is partially obstructed, but not bad. A good way to get a balcony and save a few bucks.

I don't know the exact dimensions of the balcony but there is just enough room for two chairs, a small table and enough space to open the door. All the standard balconies including 7A are the same size. There are "extended" balconies like 8I that are 50% deeper.

Lou

Archived