Triump "Fun Times"

brendaswise

Sorry its taken so long, but here is the link to the Fun Times from our 4 night cruise on the Triumph in October. Let me know if there are any problems and I'll do what I can to fix them. Also if you have any questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/dbenlee/Carnival%20Triumph%204%20night%20Oct%202011%20Fun%20Times/

Sorry its taken so long, but here is the link to the Fun Times from our 4 night cruise on the Triumph in October. Let me know if there are any problems and I'll do what I can to fix them. Also if you have any questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/dbenlee/Carnival%20Triumph%204%20night%20Oct%202011%20Fun%20Times/

Thanks for posting...we have done 6 seven day Carnival cruises all out of Florida and had an excellent time. How well did you like the 4 day cruise? is the ship in a nice condition, kept clean? was the staff friendly?

Thanks for posting...we have done 6 seven day Carnival cruises all out of Florida and had an excellent time. How well did you like the 4 day cruise? is the ship in a nice condition, kept clean? was the staff friendly?

As always, a seven day or longer is better in my opinion, but for a long weekend getaway, we really enjoyed it. Some areas of the Triumph do show signs of wear and tear from use over the years, but everything we saw was clean and working and in good repair. For the most part the staff was very friendly. There were a few that weren't up to the level we are used to with Carnival, but I think you find that on every ship. Overall, I would recommend cruising on the Triumph and I know we plan to again in the future.

As always, a seven day or longer is better in my opinion, but for a long weekend getaway, we really enjoyed it. Some areas of the Triumph do show signs of wear and tear from use over the years, but everything we saw was clean and working and in good repair. For the most part the staff was very friendly. There were a few that weren't up to the level we are used to with Carnival, but I think you find that on every ship. Overall, I would recommend cruising on the Triumph and I know we plan to again in the future.

I went on Triumph in July out of NO good ship I know it got refurbished since then but the pool tillings looked a little old and worn down were they in good shape on your cruise?

I went on Triumph in July out of NO good ship I know it got refurbished since then but the pool tillings looked a little old and worn down were they in good shape on your cruise?

I know the refurb was a short one. I'm not real sure what all was done. The pools looked fine, but truth be told, I didn't pay a lot of attention to them. I have read where others have said they couldn't tell what had been done.

Archived