wedding booked carnival dream 2/9/13

albean86

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats ladies! I too LOVED the Dream! Looking forward to celebrating our year anniversary in a few months! Wow has the year flown by! I was just looking back at pictures of our wedding aboard the Dream last week! My advice...don't sweat the small stuff! It's not worth the added stress!

Let me know if anyone has specific questions about weddings on the Dream (if not mentioned in my review).

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! I was married on the Dream March 26, 2011. This board is a great source of information about cruise weddings. I found it to be very helpful in my planning. Your gonna love your Dream Wedding and have "FUN..FUN, FUN FUN"!

• 4 months later...

Wow so much has happened since I posted this thread. Lets see we booked the DJ so we know we will be in the Disco. We have about 36 guests booked for the cruise. Hotel for the night before is booked. Bought tons of items for our OOT bags. Ordered our silk flowers. Started losing weight haha down 7 lbs so far :) and going dress shopping in 2 weeks!! Can't believe how fast time has gone by so far only 9 more months!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived