Is Nelson (Butler) On the Jewel? If so, where?

roveer

We will be sailing in January on the Jewel and I just learned that Nelson might be working on that ship. Can anyone confirm this?

If so, do they know where he's working? We will be in room 14500 and the last time we sailed he was our butler in 14000. I think they work one side of the ship or the other.

Can I call my NCL Concierge and request Nelson? It would just brighten our entire stay if he were to show up. You see, my 5YO (then 4) really wouldn't talk to anyone and during our cruise it was Nelson that got her to come out of her shell. Even to the point that she would pick up the phone and call him for hot dogs in the evening and bacon and fruit in the mornings. This was a total shocker for us. So have Nelson again would be a really big deal for our family. We still talk about him to this day.

We will be sailing in January on the Jewel and I just learned that Nelson might be working on that ship. Can anyone confirm this?

If so, do they know where he's working? We will be in room 14500 and the last time we sailed he was our butler in 14000. I think they work one side of the ship or the other.

Can I call my NCL Concierge and request Nelson? It would just brighten our entire stay if he were to show up. You see, my 5YO (then 4) really wouldn't talk to anyone and during our cruise it was Nelson that got her to come out of her shell. Even to the point that she would pick up the phone and call him for hot dogs in the evening and bacon and fruit in the mornings. This was a total shocker for us. So have Nelson again would be a really big deal for our family. We still talk about him to this day.

We had Nelson on the Jewel on our Oct 22, 2011 cruise. We were in 10166(Stern Penthouse) so I'm not sure if he is on Deck 14 also. He was fantastic. Between Nelson and Ryan, they really made our cruise special. Alfonso too!

Archived