Lido Balcony on Splendor

finsupcruiser

We are thinking of booking a Lido deck balcony on Splendor.

Any problems with noise from Seaside or Lido stage?

We also had a Lido cabin on Splendor back in April. (OMG, I just realized it has been six months already!) Our cabin was by the elevators. We didn't hear any noise from the Lido deck nor from the elevators.

I was on the Splendor Lido Deck, in a balcony, just one cabin away from the bar, under the big movie screen. We never heard a sound in our cabin or on the balcony. Best location I've ever had on a cruise ship. (Second-best cabin, after a mini-suite on NCL.) You're gonna love it!;)

We were in 9229 on the Lido on the Splendor a year ago October. We booked the same cabin for this upcoming February. Lido is so AWESOME! No noise, so convenient. If we were in the cabin we could turn on the TV to the Lido pool cam and see what was going on and just walk right there if we wanted to join in!

We are thinking of booking a Lido deck balcony on Splendor.

Any problems with noise from Seaside or Lido stage?

Had one in October, During the day you hear the music but at night they close all the doors and aside from one drunk in the hall one night we heard nothing. I really liked that deck, close to go run and get some iced tea or ice cream :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived