Where does NCL port in Rotan?

Shewt, ah can clean up the screen. It's just a sad thing to waste the tasty beer! :)

Another thing you don't wanta typo----slot pull. :eek:

That could be dangerous. AND you sure don't want to leave any dangling participles !!!

I wonder if CC would install spellcheck on the boards. It would cut down on the number of warnings they give us !!;)

Coxen Hole is where the NCL ships go. There is a nice little shopping area. We are always greeted by music and dancers welcoming the ship. Not a lot there but I know some people who ate lunch right there.

Thanks, it's the only port we don't have anything booked for and I think we will just wing and walk around and maybe get lunch.

Thanks, it's the only port we don't have anything booked for and I think we will just wing and walk around and maybe get lunch.

I would highly suggest going to the West End. Beautiful beaches. The beginning of the second largest barrier reef in the world begins there. I can set you up with a driver that is very reliable.

The beginning of the second largest barrier reef in the world begins there.

Actually the barrier reef starts almost all the way over at the east end of the island. Some of the best diving and snorkeling are about half way across the island at places like the old Bay Island Beach Resort.

There are a few shops within the gated terminal area, and lots of taxis and buses. If you walk outside the gated area and turn right, there are some older shops and quite a few peddlers and beggars on the street. Also, you will see a few small kids who will follow you wanting to be your guide for money.

The taxis will give you a pretty good tour of the West end of the island for around 20 to 25 dollars per person. If you want to go to the monkey farm or iguana farm, they charge an additional 8 dollars per person each.

Archived