Splendor - Access from Spa Room to Kids Club?

SuziQT

Is it possible to walk from the 10th floor Spa Rooms directly to the kids club on the same deck? Or is it necessary to go down a floor? The floor plans are not clear. There is a block of non spa rooms before the kids club area and I can not tell if a wall separates them. Anyone have experience with this?

Since no one responded I kept searching the boards and kind of found my answer. In case anyone else is wondering the 10th floor spa rooms are not separated from the non spa rooms on the same floor. There is a door at the end of the hallway which leads to the panorama deck and kids club.

"Our kids were in the inside spa rooms on deck 10, 1046 and 1050 and they were nicely decorated and had the spa amenities...nicer towels, better robes, slippers, nice shampoo, conditioner, lotion and shower gel just like we had. Basically like any other inside rooms although the decor is nicer, different fake wood veneers, nicer chair, Asian prints. On deck 10, you don't feel quite as special as there is no real separation from the other rooms although the carpet in the hallway by the spa rooms is the same as on deck 11. If the cost difference is not much, I would go for deck 11!"

Archived