Spirit Captain?

Martita B.

Anyone know who the present Captain is on the Spirit?

Should be either Capt. Bathgate or "Dag" ~

I'm hoping they are enjoying smooth seas on their Atlantic TA Crossing ~ I have good friends aboard but they prefer not to send e-mails from the ship ~I do not use a computer while at sea, as well. I've only been in the Business Center once ~

Thanks!:p

Martita B.

Ohhh thank you so much! I know all of you are enjoying every minute being on the Spirit! My good buddies, E & P (Seattle) are aboard ~such fun guys. I hope you've seen & visited with them! If you see them around please tell them "The Cowgirl sends hugs ~and we're expecting white fluffy snow here in West Texas today!" Sure wish I was there with all of you Merrymakers!

Enjoy your wonderful sea days ~

Thanks again

Martita B.

Thanks! I think Marla is done with her contract on the 9th. No matter, you are right, it will be lovely no matter who is in charge. I do know Daniel, but not Steve Woods. I love the smaller ships and this is my first Spirit cruise.

YOu are not staying on by any chance, are you???

Jane,

I wish we were staying on as also love the small ships, we were not thrilled with disembarking in Caldera if we stayed on so we are joining Quest for a round trip F ort Lauderdale the same day we leave here.

Martha, sorry do not know who will be in charge next March, if Ifind out I wil let you know.

I had originally booked the Quest, but decided to opt for the smaller sister after a recent month on the Sojourn. Martita hooked me up with transportation from Caldera and I will fly back to FLL on the 23rd from San Jose and then home to Philly on the 24th. Using miles, i didn't get a great flight home, but it doesn't really matter.

I know you will have a fabulous time!

We're to have a Spirit "Bonnie Blue" Crossing in March as our Master will be Scottish David Bathgate ~I know my friends Brenda & Tom from Kirkcaldy, Fife will be happy! Kilts, perhaps? I'll need to take a few outfits of "Glad in Plaid!":D

MB

Archived