Waverunner rental

paulclimb510

From December 18-25 my family will be on our first cruise (NCL Spirit). We would like to rent a few Waverunners. Are there typically vendors that rent Waverunners near the port? Are there any beach destinations that would be good to go to to rent a few Waverunners?

Thank you!

Nothing in port. It's a tender pier. there's no beach there. Most beaches are on small cayes. I believe there are wave runners on Ambergris Caye(San Pedro) along the beach area around the Spindrift Hotel. There may be some on Caye Caulker, although I don't recall seeing any a couple of years ago, now. The ship excursion beaches/cayes-Bannister island and Goeff's Caye are very small and all stuff is brough in for the excursion by boat. Mostly snorkeling in these parts as reefs are very near surface. Cucmber Beach, in Old Belize, about 5 miles south of Belize City, is the "locals" beach area and marina. But here again, I do not believe they have waverunners. Kayaks and canoes. So unless you take a water taxi for the hour + ride to San Pedro, you'll have to find a less eco-intrusive way to spend your time in Belize.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived