Ordering a bottle of Liquor from room service??

ronkay

You can indeed purchase bottles of alcohol through room service and have it delivered to your room and enjoy it during the cruise.

We ordered a bottle of Grey Goose for $60 from room service when we got to our room prior to sailing and they promptly delivered it chilled with two small glasses. We enjoyed it all week long, mixing it with the lemonade from the Lido buffet.

We did buy some Crown and 1800 ahead of time through Bon Voyage that was waiting in our room, but decided to get the bottle of vodka after our water bottles were taken at the security screening. D'oh!!! Damn bubbles.

A pic of the wife ready to enjoy our drinks...

bottles.jpg

I have another question about ordering liquor from room service. We have already ordered our allotted 4 bottles from BV for our 15 day Hawaii cruise. Do you know if we'll still be able to order more if we run short from room service or will they know we've already ordered 4 bottles? Also, is Spirit one of the ships that allows liquor purchase from room service?

Thanks

Kay

There is a wine on the MDR wine list that I enjoy that is not on the Bon Voy menu. I would like to have 3 bottles of this MDR wine sent to my cabin instead of ordering it at the MDR. Do you know if this would be possible?

Archived