Voyager of the Seas - A few Questions

Leaving out of New Orleans this Sat & have a few questions. Wanting to know if anyone from last week exprienced bad weather? Did y'all get off in Grand Cayman? How was the seas going & returning? How close did they check our carry on / checked bags? Anything else that may be helpful ----- Thanks in advance

I just got off the voyager on Dec 3rd. It was windy and drizzled a few days. We were unable to stop in Grand Cayman because water too rough for tenders. 3 other ships also cancelled Cayman that day. Jamaica and Cozumel were wonderful. Plenty of sun on the last two days. I felt very little motion on the ship even during the rain and around Cayman. Had such a good time we booked another cruise out of New Orleans next Dec on the Navigator. Getting on and off the ship went very smoothly. Just get there a little early. Around 11:00 am. Have a great time.

Liz

As others have said, we had to skip Grand Cayman, as did the other ships, since the authorities closed the port. I don't think the weather was that bad...a little rain at times. The baggage checked deemed no more or less thorough than usual. I heard some people had things confiscated, others did not. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived