What category do you get a Butler with?

shelby2002

Hi, you get a butler for all suites. from the suite to the grand suite, as well as other perks including priority embarkation, just arrive tell them you have a suite and walk straight pass the lines of people waiting to board. Complimentary meal in the speaciality restaurant, bathrobes and slippers, fruit every day, sparkling wine and canapes first night.

... and we sure did enjoy all the amenities which came with our suite!

We had a wonderful time, on a beautiful ship (Mediterranea).... what's better than no cell. phones, pagers and calls.... A CRUISE VACATION!

Have fun!

Andy ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto to all of the above...we had a junior suite onboard the Atlantica last summer and the perks were fantastic. Champagne and canapes in your suite when we boarded, bathrobes, slippers,fruit, free meal in their speciality resturaunt,priority boarding, special waiting area with comp juices and pastries combined with priority disembarking. Butler service, enhanced toiletries including aftersun and mouthwash. A beautiful cabin with lots of room, seperate vanity area, double sinks, jacuzzi in bath tub, loads and loads of storage and wardrobe space. IMO my suite was fantastic !!!

I am going to feel short changed next year on our RCI cruise their Junior suites have NO perks, but didn't fully realise this before booking for our family. OUCH !

PS~I would go back onto the Atlantica again in a Heartbeat!!!!!!.My only complaint is that they dont release their brochures quickly enough (approx 9 months after most other cruise lines) so very difficult to plan ahead .

Thinking of a suite on Costa......GO FOR IT !!

Happycruzer

Ditto to all of the above...we had a junior suite onboard the Atlantica last summer and the perks were fantastic. Champagne and canapes in your suite when we boarded, bathrobes, slippers,fruit, free meal in their speciality resturaunt,priority boarding, special waiting area with comp juices and pastries combined with priority disembarking. Butler service, enhanced toiletries including aftersun and mouthwash. A beautiful cabin with lots of room, seperate vanity area, double sinks, jacuzzi in bath tub, loads and loads of storage and wardrobe space. IMO my suite was fantastic !!!

I am going to feel short changed next year on our RCI cruise their Junior suites have NO perks, but didn't fully realise this before booking for our family. OUCH !

PS~I would go back onto the Atlantica again in a Heartbeat!!!!!!.My only complaint is that they dont release their brochures quickly enough (approx 9 months after most other cruise lines) so very difficult to plan ahead .

Thinking of a suite on Costa......GO FOR IT !!

Happycruzer

what is the cost for the suite? How many days was your cruise?

thanks

milzey

Hi Milzey ~ If my memory serves me right I paid £1300 (uk) for a 7 night Eastern Med cruise , the price included flights and transfers. But again if I remember correctly there really wasn't a great difference in the cost between a Cat 11 (superior cabin with balcony) and the JS but if we counted all of the extras that we got with our suite I'm sure it would have worked out to be the same cost E.G Champagne, Free meal in the Alternative rest etc.

I think if you go onto i.cruise.com web site they are showing there prices on there for all cat.

Hope this helps and if I can answer any more questions for you I'll be only too happy to try and help.

p.s we had the JS aft on the starboard side deck 5 and our friends had deck 4 aft JS port side which believe it or not was even larger than ours !

Regards happycruzer

Archived