Consllation - March

SkiptonCBR

Welcome to Cruise Critic

ONe of the best things about this board is the ability to search for topics of interest. If you take a look at all the discussions about the beverage packages, especially at the extensive Sticky above, you will probably be able to decide if a package would be of good value to you.

Be sure to go to your cruise's Roll Call, in the Roll Call Forum, where you will find others who will be cruising with you. Many of them are Constellation devotees and will be able to answer just about any question you have.

When is your cruise?

Lot of fun and good times, visiting beautiful islands and water. Drink package depends on how much of a drinker you are. I am not a serious drinker so is not for me and is a somewhat port intensive trip. We are on march 10 trip so if that's the one you are on go to the roll call forum and join up with us.

Hello Skipton,

We are on the same cruise! Welcome! Please go to the Constellation Roll call for March 24 and read through many post of the great folk on this cruise. Also join the Meet and Mingle Party. We are already up around 50 couples.

We bought the Classic package for our just finished transatlantic. I personally did not think it was a bargain. It WAS convenient however. We did a lot of wine seminars which had a nominal cost and there were often 2 for 1 drink specials. Then the drink of the day. Because we had the classic package, we were limited to certain wines. In the specialty restaurants, I would have liked to try expensive wine but I did not order them because we had the package and I didn't want to "waste" money.. Plus I think I drank more to make it all worthwhile.

As everyone says, it's up to you depending on how much you drink. We drank way more than at home and still didn't spend enough to make it worth it.

Archived