Family cabin online check in problem

Anyone have experience with Family Cabin online checkin? Trying to help a friend set up her RCCL account where she can see both reservation numbers. She has more than 4 people booked in the Family interior cabin, so she was issued two reservation numbers. We got one to work so she can see it online, but she can't get the other one to work. The site keeps saying unable to handle request at this time. We can see that the reservations are linked, so we know the Dessie number is correct, but no luck getting the other one to come up so she can input the checkin info for those passengers.

TIA

Anyone have experience with Family Cabin online checkin? Trying to help a friend set up her RCCL account where she can see both reservation numbers. She has more than 4 people booked in the Family interior cabin, so she was issued two reservation numbers. We got one to work so she can see it online, but she can't get the other one to work. The site keeps saying unable to handle request at this time. We can see that the reservations are linked, so we know the Dessie number is correct, but no luck getting the other one to come up so she can input the checkin info for those passengers.

TIA

I had the same problem trying to check in the 5 of us in the RFS. I think I remember how I did it. Get out of your reservation and log off. Click on the Check in on-line drop down from the Before You Board tab. Enter the information for the second reservation. Hope this helps.

Wanted to update the post for future searches. If you have more than 4 people in a room they issue you two reservation numbers (number per 4 people). You can't access more than one if you are logged into the "my cruises" section of RCCL. To see them both make sure you are not logged in at all. Go to Before You Board - Online Check-in from the home page, then enter your information, one reservation at a time of coarse. From here you can complete all your check-in information. Hope this is of help to someone in the future. :)

Thanks guys for helping me out!

Archived