The Millenium

BosoxI

I'm not up to posting afull review but I would like to say:

That reports of her shabbiness should be ignored. A bit of rust on the balcony (big surprise) was about all the decay we could see.

That her crew was universally and uniformly polite and friendly

That someone should look into changing the dining room music, as some of it is quite inappropriate for dining.

That the food was quite good but salty. People with blood pressure or kidney problems should be aware. Love the Indian fare in the buffet, though Indians might take exception:D

That the ice cream is far better than on Princess, but in general desserts are a weak point as seems to be the case on every line we've used.

That the crab cakes served as an appetizer are absolutely terrible.

That the coffee in the buffet was actually good on several days, but not every day. Strange.

That the early disembarkment (self service) program was run as efficiently as any I've seen on any line.

That the entertainment was surprisingly good.

DW and I have been Elite on Princess for some time, mostly because of their wonderful itineraries. But after a 15 year hiatus we've been cruising more on Celebrity and find her ships to be much to our liking. However, the two bottle wine limit stinks, especially on a longer cruise.

Archived