Mariner AFT JS Measurements of Balcony

Just off Navigator...1394. That balcony is at least 10 X 12. One side (Starboard) was solid metal all the way to the rail..other side glass all the way to the rail with just a 4" opening back near the sliding door that you could see thru to the adjacent JS.

The balcony was totally covered...really nice during rainstorms and nice for reading and napping while underway. We only had one day that was hot and uncomfortable out there while docked in San Juan.

Lovely.

Only negative to me about the room was that the closet was not like a normal JS...much smaller..still could walk in but barely. No noise at all from the Windjammer above..never heard a peep.

Cabin is plenty big but there is no privacy curtain that pulls across between the sofa and the bed area. The curtain that is there is permanent and only hangs about 30 inches out.

I think the main issue would probably be the closet/hanging space.

We had two loungers and three chairs and a large tall table out on the balcony and still had tons of room.

Thank you. Trying to decide if we want to give that up to go to a GS. My MIL will be sharing the room with us.

I had been upgraded to one of those on Liberty..........horrible closet...I had wished I had kept the corner aft instead!........For 3 I would go to a GS...much more room.

Archived