Private tours for Fiji?

shorton

• 2 months later...
Try South Sea Cruises out of Nadi (Port Denarau Marina, more specifically). We are using them for transport to a private island in July. While searching their web-site, I noticed they offer day sails and snorkeling trips.

Where are you staying? Have started reading reviews of hotels, so far I guess they are no where as good as we have seen in other countries.

We are staying for a few days before a P&G cruise so for convenience we are staying at the Sofitel. It depends on what type of holiday you want.

We have been looking into the various types of accommodations. If you are looking for the "Fiji" experience and are staying for a length of time go to the out islands and depending on your pocket book you have many choices.

If you a short term and like having other hotels to walk to stay at the Sofitel (beautiful pool) and take a day trip to the outer islands and snorkel. Hope this helps as I have spent time looking into choices.

We are staying for a few days before a P&G cruise so for convenience we are staying at the Sofitel. It depends on what type of holiday you want.

We have been looking into the various types of accommodations. If you are looking for the "Fiji" experience and are staying for a length of time go to the out islands and depending on your pocket book you have many choices.

If you a short term and like having other hotels to walk to stay at the Sofitel (beautiful pool) and take a day trip to the outer islands and snorkel. Hope this helps as I have spent time looking into choices.

Thank you for this information, it is very helpful. We are ging in Jan. 2013

I thought I planned ahead! Good for you it never hurts to research.

We will be there Nov17th 2012 so I will have time to report when I return before you depart. If you are looking at the hotel's on the coral coast it is a long bumpy road I am told from the airport and as with the other resorts they all have some positives and some negatives.

I thought I planned ahead! Good for you it never hurts to research.

We will be there Nov17th 2012 so I will have time to report when I return before you depart. If you are looking at the hotel's on the coral coast it is a long bumpy road I am told from the airport and as with the other resorts they all have some positives and some negatives.

Thanks for your input, I start early, want to be in the right place. I had read about one hotel there and will have to go back and read notes again, they have a loc on the airconditioner, only lowest temp for 70 F, that seems warm for sleeping. Those are things, plus amenities, comfort and cleanliness, etc. Will look forward to your input.

Archived