Taxi to Atlantis

train

Can we take a private cab over to Atlantis -or- are the cabs all the larger passenger vehicles where we will have to wait for the van to fill up with other passengers first?

Does anyone know the latest per-person cab fare to Atlantis?

Another option we are considering is the water taxi, but have read elsewhere it's a 15 minute walk to Atlantis? Really??

Can we take a private cab over to Atlantis -or- are the cabs all the larger passenger vehicles where we will have to wait for the van to fill up with other passengers first?

Yes...I forget the fair, but, it's not much, and there are cabs waiting to return you to the ship when you are done.

I would not take the water taxi. I have done it a couple of times. They pack you in like sardines on the boats and some do not look seaworthy. I remember it being a short walk to the resort from where they let you off of the water taxi. I would go with a land taxi. We have been able to get one for just two people in the past. I don't remember the cost.

I was just there and we paid $4.00 per person each way for one of the mini van taxi's. It filled quickly! Then we paid 39.00 at Atlantis for the aquarium! We did not have to pay for the bridge although the driver did pay for it.

Another option we are considering is the water taxi, but have read elsewhere it's a 15 minute walk to Atlantis? Really??

If you walk outside the port gate, you can get a private cab. Fare is $11 for 2 ppl. $3 for ea. add'l person ... plus the bridge toll ($1) and tip.

Van's are $4 pp. They fill up fast.

Water Taxi is $4 per person also.. they leave every 30 mnutes and take about 12 minutes to cross the harbour.

From where they drop you to the Marina Village is less than 2 blocks. To the entry door .. another block.. if you walk thru Marina Village.

Archived