5 Day Jewel Compasses & Menus

MadCnty

I too did not see any Fisherman's plate or Lobster listed on any of the MDR menus. Do you remember which day it was served??

The "lobster tail" is listed as "pan fried giant prawns" (Day 4), and now are basically rock lobster tails...:mad:

I have a question.....I am going on 4 day Jan 12th.....did you see if they were selling the beer coolers on this cruise? Just wondering if they had them...I have heard they are hit and miss.

Thanks for any info..

Laura

No and not offered... I asked...;) They also confiscated my bottled water and Diet Pepsi (both 12 packs) upon embarkation...:mad:

No and not offered... I asked...;) They also confiscated my bottled water and Diet Pepsi (both 12 packs) upon embarkation...:mad:

I was going to bring water and diet dr. pepper. Do you have a suggestion as to how to get it on board? Did you carry yours on or did you put it in your luggage?

I was going to bring water and diet dr. pepper. Do you have a suggestion as to how to get it on board? Did you carry yours on or did you put it in your luggage?
I put it in a duffel bag and the porters would not accept it due to "leakage"... So I lugged it from one end of the pier to the entrance, up a flight of stairs, through the security line, and once scanned they confiscated it... Needless to say I was NOT happy... My suggestion, and what worked for us was to purchase soda at the 1st port which went totally unnoticed... Luckily we had some of the water flavor packs to tide us over until we did get the Pepsi Lite in Cozumel...

Were they still selling the cooler bags on the Jewel? I heave read all the borads on this and figured I would ask someone who was actually ON the ship.

Thanks again for the compass. Helps pass the time for the next 3 weeks :)

Were they still selling the cooler bags on the Jewel? I heave read all the borads on this and figured I would ask someone who was actually ON the ship.

Thanks again for the compass. Helps pass the time for the next 3 weeks :)

See post 31...

Archived