Vision Of The Seas Kids Club

We are considering a cruise on the Vision of the Seas and had a few questions about the kids club. We have cruise on the Disney Magic and that is the only frame of reference we have as far as using the clubs. What are the normal hours of the clubs? We have kids in our group between 3 and 5, anyone have kids this age that used them? How did they like it? Thanks

My granddaughter has been cruising since she was potty trained. She started in the Adventure Ocean Program on Vision of the Seas in Alaska and then the Mexican Riviera. Last month we did the Western Caribbean on the Navigator. The director of the program gives the responsible adult a pager so they can call them if there is a problem. The only problem we had was getting her to come with us when the kids area was still open. I think you will find your children will love the programs for them.

Corky

We are considering a cruise on the Vision of the Seas and had a few questions about the kids club. We have cruise on the Disney Magic and that is the only frame of reference we have as far as using the clubs. What are the normal hours of the clubs? We have kids in our group between 3 and 5, anyone have kids this age that used them? How did they like it? Thanks

I don't have kids, but I did have lunch on my last cruise on the vision last december with a family who had 2 kids about 5 and 7, and the 5 year old did not want to eat lunch because he was missing his friends at the kid club. The father told me the kids loved it.

Bob

We were on the Navigator over Easter break with our 7 and 4 year old daughters. Generally the hours were 9-11:30 and then 1-5 and then 7-10. (you could pay $5/hour/child for 10 pm -1 am or have in-room baby sitting)

The girls' first words every day were "when can we go up to the kids club?" Both girls loved it - they ate every meal with us, but were in the Club after dinner until 10 pm when the show of the night was over. We felt so comfortable with the program that when we were at a port we would take the kids to a beach and lunch and then by the afternoon they wanted to go back to be with their new friends and we would go shopping alone.

My only suggestion to improve the first day of the program is this: The first night on the ship "Adventure Ocean' had an orientation and a time to fill out the registration forms and sign out a beeper. There were a good handful of parents who took care of this the first night. The next morning we waited on a line for 40 minutes behind all the people who hadn't filled out the forms the night before! They need to create 2 lines - one for those who just need to drop off and sign their child in and those who are there to fill out all the forms. Losing 40 minutes (times 2 since each child needed to be dropped off at a different door due to their ages) is alot of time to waste your first morning cruising.

However, after that sign-in/out was painless and the program was wonderful. My daughter is still e-mailing the girl she made friends with.

Archived