Which Carnival ships have an open aft pool deck?

stargate fan

Our last two out of three Carnival cruises were on Miracle and Splendor, which have aft pool decks that are totally open to the sun and sea breeze. We LOVED it out there. My last cruise was on Destiny and I had forgotten that the aft pool is closed in by windows. This might be a strange reason to NOT book a particular ship, but I hate the closed-in aft pool on Liberty and Destiny. Do all Conquest Class ships have the same layout?

We are hoping to book another cruise for late 2012. Besides Spirit Class and Splendor, which other ships have open aft pool decks?

Thanks.

Keep in mind that all the Spirit class ships will have the Serenity area added to that wonderful, open aft deck space which will make it completely adults only and non-smoking. Seating is limited and the chair hogs have the best spots reserved by 6am. :rolleyes:

IMO, they are ruining the best spot on the Spirit class ships by adding the Serenity area. :(

Keep in mind that all the Spirit class ships will have the Serenity area added to that wonderful, open aft deck space which will make it completely adults only and non-smoking. Seating is limited and the chair hogs have the best spots reserved by 6am. :rolleyes:

IMO, they are ruining the best spot on the Spirit class ships by adding the Serenity area. :(

I think the Carnival Spirit is due for some upgrades that include that Serenity area, but the aft pool and bar area aren't too big. And it was smoking allowed on this ship.

I think the Carnival Spirit is due for some upgrades that include that Serenity area, but the aft pool and bar area aren't too big. And it was smoking allowed on this ship.

You are correct. However; once they become Serenity areas they will be completely smoke free. The very aft, wide open space. One of the most logical areas to allow smoking (one side only) on the ship.

Archived