RCL credit card rewards

plowboy920

I decided to use 5000 points to order a bottle of domaine chandon champaign & strrawberries. I have received the e-mail confirmation but they never asked when I wanted it delivered. Can I assume it will be delivered the day we leave port?:)

Don't assume anything. I'd call and tell them where and when you want it delivered. FYI, if you have it delivered to your stateroom and decide to take it to the dining room to enjoy, you'll be hit for a $15 corkage fee. If you have it delivered to the dining room there's no corkage fee...Go figure!

Don't assume anything. I'd call and tell them where and when you want it delivered. FYI, if you have it delivered to your stateroom and decide to take it to the dining room to enjoy, you'll be hit for a $15 corkage fee. If you have it delivered to the dining room there's no corkage fee...Go figure!

Thanks Janet for the reply, I am aware of the corkage fee, we have a wine & dine package but like a bottle of champaign for sailaway and this seemed like a better way to use some points, as it is worth more than $50 which is what 5000 points will get you for obc :D

Archived