Are OS Suites worth the extra money?

hawaiinana

We are trying to decide whether to upgrade from a balcony to an OS suite on the Victory for our Jan. 1 cruise. Are the OS suites worth the extra money? How much nicer are they than a balcony stateroom, and what are all the perks in being in a suite? Thanks!

The only perks are VIP boarding and you can get off with VIPs (platinum and HC already gets this, so to me zero perks).

If you want a bath tub instead of a shower, and a bigger cabin with a bigger balcony, they are worth it ..if not then keep your balcony. The extra space is why they cost more.

Fire is correct - really no other perk other than VIP Boarding (which is of no use to us)

We did a Suite on our cruise in January; we really enjoyed the extra space and having the tub. I really loved having the dressing room area - which for us was a bonus......I could get ready in peace while DH watched TV. The balcony was great -

Can't say if it's worth it to you, we are in an aft balcony on our upcoming cruise and we are contemplating going up to a suite - hard to say if you would appreciate it as much as we did

Archived