Is there a hook on the inside of the bathroom door?

Bostonactor

Sailing Odyssey V5. My husband and I usually hang and share one large toiletry bag (not the items inside) when we travel, but before now have taken walking trips that require a lot of packing, unpacking and moving from place to place. If there isn't a hook, I'll re-think our usual packing plan. I know that some people hang shoe bags over the door but perhaps that's a rather large item to pack and then have hanging in the way for 2 weeks..... I mean, it's the width of a shoe's length, right? And how do they hang up if there isn't a hook? Thanks.

Yes, there are 2 hooks on the bathroom door ~inside. I hang my robe & p.j.'s on these.

A tip: take some light sticks ~snap them each night and hang one in the bathroom. ~makes a perfect nightlight! Or buy a few of the holiday plastic candlesticks, (AA batteries) pack these for your bathroom nightlight ~I found the inexpensive candlesticks the other day at our Dollar General store for: 4 for $4. I bought 2 sets just to use for my Seabourn nightlights! (for safety reasons there are no electric outlets for nightlights in the bathrooms)

Happy sailing ~and Happy Holidays

Martita B

More hints ~I always ask my sweet Stewardess to bring me a brown wicker laundry basket (it's oblong) I place this at the end of the clothing/storage cabinet, across from the bed. It serves as a "catch all" for important items ~suite keys, boarding card, etc., etc.~very handy!:D

Also, in my Seabourn file, a humidifier/air cleaner machine is listed ~to be placed in my Suite. This saves my life ~I have "ship air" allergeries ~you might want to try it.

Have a wonderful festive, blessed holiday!

Martita B

Archived