Rccl eots duet wedding

jenmac1978

Hello! I am new to this site and this my first post. I am currently planning to be married on RCCL Explorer of the Seas in Sept 2012. I have not yet booked the vacation, however I plan to soon. I have read some not so nice things about the wedding planners that RC uses and am a little concerned. Does any one have a first hand experience with the wedding planners? Also, Do you feel the $2500 price tag on the Duet package is worth it? My fiance and I are the only ones cruising and plan to be married at the Bayonne, NJ port before the ship departs. My Mom, Dad, Sis and his Uncle and Aunt will be boarding just for the ceremony. I would REALLY appreciate any info or recommendations that you might have!!!! THANKS ALL!

Jen

Hiya Im getting married on RCCL Enchantment in April 2013. I didnt think the duet price was too bad considering what a wedding costs in the UK these days. It does include bouquet and button hole, all legal fees etc. However from what other brides have mentioned on here you can do it cheaper on other ships.

Royal Romance dont have a great reputation and I've experienced this first hand. They seem to take days sometimes weeks to respond to emails, and when they do respond they are very vague, if they actually answer your query/questions at all.

One way to overcome this is to get Royal Romance to arrange the bare minimum for your wedding and you do the rest.

Congratulations! We are getting married on Explorer of the Seas in February, onboard in St. Thomas. The $2500 duet package is crazy but this cruise works best for our group (we have 35 guests sailing). From what I have seen, Carnival offers the best bang for your buck.

As far as Royal Romance is concerned, they aren't the best to deal with. However, we are working with Gabrielle and she has been pretty good.

We will be happy to try and answer any questions we can.

Good luck!

Archived