Lagoonarium in Bora Bora

Dimarie

• 3 weeks later...

It is an unbelievable experience. Our tour had three parts. First part was shark feeding, second was snorkeling in a coral garden, third was the lagoonarium where you swim with sharks and other huge fish. This was one of our favorite tours.

I'm not sure if ours was full day or half day. Probably full day, since we had lunch there and I remember others not sticking around for lunch.

That website should be helpful. We were in Bora Bora and Moorea for our land-based honeymoon, so I'm not that familiar with what the cruise ships do there. LOVE the area though. Word of caution: after going to French Polynesia, you will be disappointed with every single vacation afterwards! You will constantly find yourself saying "but it's not as good as Tahiti!" :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did this tour last Jan. through the ships Shorex department. It was one of the highlights of our trip. It was a four hour excursion and we loved every minute of it.

Especially nice was the fact that the Lagoonarium was half way around the island from where the ship was docked. They took us out one way and back another so that in effect we circled the entire island by boat. It was great.

The only thing we liked better than the Lagoonarium was the Motu Ray Feeding and Picnic in Moorea. That excursion was to die for!

When we exited the ship in Bora Bora there were several tables and booths set up with various vendors selling excursions to all kinds of places. I don't remember directly if the Lagoonarium was one of them though.

Have you tried googling the Lagoonarium and seeing what comes up? You may be able to book it and transportation to and from on line. Good Luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived