Fuel Surcharge?

bgrdfn

I understand, and paid for it in 2008 on our last cruise, about the fuel surcharge. My question is this, and I'm sorry if I've missed it on their website, but have I already paid for the fuel surcharge since I've paid in full? I don't see it listed but I know the oil prices are well over, and probably always will be over, the price RCI sets as the benchmark for the charge. THANKS!!

I understand, and paid for it in 2008 on our last cruise, about the fuel surcharge. My question is this, and I'm sorry if I've missed it on their website, but have I already paid for the fuel surcharge since I've paid in full? I don't see it listed but I know the oil prices are well over, and probably always will be over, the price RCI sets as the benchmark for the charge. THANKS!!

They are not charging a surcharge at this time.

Fuel surcharges are for when there is a sudden and dramatic spike in oil prices that the cruise lines are not able to build into pricing. Oil has been fairly steady for some time now. There is no reason to expect RCI to invoke a fuel surcharge unless oil were to suddenly spike much higher.

Archived