Tropicante

hockeypapa

:cool:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TROPICANTE OFFERS A ALL INCLUSIVE DAY PASS IF SO WHAT DO YOU GET AND HOW MUCH IS IT THANK YOU:eek:

I don't believe you need a day pass to access the Tropicante, you can email Steve Uhl and he will reserve chairs for you and your party. If your search the Tropicante topics here, you will find a little more information. We emailed him and he quickly replied that chairs were reserved for us and gave us directions for the easiest way to get to his location. I have not seen any negative reviews regarding this place and we can't wait to go.

I'm almost sure that Tropicante does not have an all inclusive. But their drink prices are real reasonable, as well as the food (there is a menu posted on their website). Like cruisingirl2012 said, just contact Steve Uhl at Tropicante and request the # of lounge chairs you want. He will get back with you on your request. We have our chairs reserved already.

The only negative posts I've seen is regarding the vendors trying to get you to buy their goods. I plan to just say "No Thanks", many times (unless they have something I'm really interested in). Not sure, but I think I read that Steve tries to keep the vendors away. So that would be nice!

anybody know the taxi cost:confused:

I was just at Tropicante last Tuesday, taxi cost is $2pp if you get a taxi outside the gate, or $3pp inside the gate. Beware of getting a taxi inside the gate, the will drop you off at Tequila Beach Club, and a pack of hawkers will hit you telling you they are the last club on the beach and there is nothing further in town. Just keep walking south!!!! You will pass 100% Agave, turn left and you will find the Tropicante. Beers are $2, Tequila shots, are $2, Margaritas are $3, everything is excellent. Steve is a fantastic host! Our bill for two including food, drinks and an hour long massage was $70.

Archived