Whats the best cruise line for single 30 somethings????????

travelnurse

I'm "thirty something" and like to cruise solo. I personally like Carnival because the people are usually young and fun, and the price for a single is not as marked up as some of the others. I have not tried RCCL, and I want to because I have heard good things about them. However, everytime I look into it, it is just too expensive to get a cabin by myself, even the lowest category (I don't really care where I sleep, as long as I have a bed and my own cabin). One of these days maybe I'll find a deal and try them, but in the mean time I take Carnival - got one booked for June! Valor 6/5

You are correct. I think Carnival does a much better job at at least trying to give a good rate for singles and that is probably the only reason I have been on so many. Given the chance to cruise on RCCL at a reseasonable single rate I would go with them.

Princess cruise lines is nice as well as Royal Caribbean. The level of food and service is better.

One option may be to go on a Windjammer cruise. Smaller amount of people however they cater to the 30 age range. They go to Islands that the larger ships just can't get to. It's a bit more expensive however the experience is well worth it.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on both Carnival and RCCL. RCCL IMO has better food and shows (the age group is also a bit older) but Carnival generally attracts the younger crowd. It's dealing with the single supplement that'll do you in.

Archived