Live from the Silhouette?

mitchden

We will be on the next sailing Dec.24th.

Now that I received an IPad for Christmas (Santa came early since he knew we'd be at sea on Xmas day-LOL), I am planning on doing my first "Live From" report since I can now type everything up and just go online to paste as opposed to before where I was paying by the minute while I typed.

It will be my first time doing one, so be patient with me. Less than a week to go. :)

We're on the March 5 sailing, so looking forward to your report. When you see the schedule for the week in your first newsletter, will you please post the days that will be the formal nights. I know there are three and would like to be certain of the dates to help us know when to reserve specialty restaurants.

We will be on the next sailing Dec.24th.

Now that I received an IPad for Christmas (Santa came early since he knew we'd be at sea on Xmas day-LOL), I am planning on doing my first "Live From" report since I can now type everything up and just go online to paste as opposed to before where I was paying by the minute while I typed.

It will be my first time doing one, so be patient with me. Less than a week to go. :)

Thanks. We're on the March 29 sailing and I look forward to reading your reports. Have a great cruise.

Archived