Cabin size of balcony cabins

jerseygirl3

Does anybody know the size of the standard balcony cabins on Caribbean Princess, exluding the balcony? We have a BB on Caribe deck, and I see the balcony is larger, but the only dimensions I can find give the cabin and balcony size together. I was interested in finding out the size of the cabin itself.

We were Cat BB, Caribe deck on the CB. I can't give you the exact dimensions of the cabin, but I will say they are on the small side. You have only one armed chair and a desk chair. But they are very convenient. The bathroom is very small. The absolutely wonderful balcony makes up for any slight negatives with the cabin. I would take one of these cabins again in a heartbeat.

Hi Jersey Girl, When are you going on the C. Princess?? We are going to the Western Carib 6/18/05 and have not found anyone so far on that date.

We Went to the Eastern Car. on Carib Princess last June and had a balcony cabin on Aloha deck about mid ship. We thought it was just fine. We went on Costa in January and the cabin was larger and had a sofa instead of a chair and the bathroom was bigger. But I think you will find Car. Princess okay, nice large closet.

Your room will be the size of a small (small!) hotel room, similar to what you'd get at a moderate hotel in the Bahamas. BUT the balcony will be to die for! The room is adequate (we didn't spend much time there).

Bottom line is that the width is the same from the hallway to the edge of the balcony on each deck; the decks are terraced outward with the higher decks having the smallest, lower decks biggest. If you have a mini-suite, it's still the same distance from door to balcony edge, just more is taken up by the room, less by the balcony. On Caribe, the room is the same as on Aloha or Baja, with a bigger deck.

Archived