Posting Pictures

krkheffe

Getting ready to post my review of POA Dec. 3-10....I can't figure out how to post pictures? Can anyone help? When I click on the insert image icon, it wants me to put in a URL address....you can't just upload these pics from your computer?

Where does everyone else put their photos so you can post them? Thanks for your help...I am sure there are others who have talked about how to do this but after a quick search, I came up with nothing and want to get this review posted!

Getting ready to post my review of POA Dec. 3-10....I can't figure out how to post pictures? Can anyone help? When I click on the insert image icon, it wants me to put in a URL address....you can't just upload these pics from your computer?

Click on the Attachments icon (the paper clip image), a pull down menu for you to browse and select pictures from your computer pops up. Looking forward to your review since we were on the same cruise.

For post where you see lots of pictures, the are all hosted by another site, not stored here. You need to secure a site that allows picture hosting.

CC does as the other poster noted allow you to upload very small attachments, 5 is the limit. Fine for very quick view, very poor for marveling at anything special.

Where does everyone else put their photos so you can post them? Thanks for your help...I am sure there are others who have talked about how to do this but after a quick search, I came up with nothing and want to get this review posted!

For post where you see lots of pictures, the are all hosted by another site, not stored here. You need to secure a site that allows picture hosting.

CC does as the other poster noted allow you to upload very small attachments, 5 is the limit. Fine for very quick view, very poor for marveling at anything special.

Like what other site? Do you know of one? Thought I would post to facebook then go from there but when I tried....you had to log in so didn't work...silly me.

Click on the Attachments icon (the paper clip image), a pull down menu for you to browse and select pictures from your computer pops up. Looking forward to your review since we were on the same cruise.

Thanks....I will see what I can do. Have you posted a review?

flickr, webshots, and picasa are free sites that enable this.

Like what other site? Do you know of one? Thought I would post to facebook then go from there but when I tried....you had to log in so didn't work...silly me.

Thanks....I will see what I can do. Have you posted a review?

I will work on a review after the holidays - it's the busiest time for me at work. The reviews I've enjoyed the most have a post for each day describing the ship, excursions, etc. and have 2-3 picture highlights attached. Overall, we were very happy with the trip and didn't do anything out of the ordinary so I don't know how interesting my review will be.

Archived