Reflection Aft C1 Cabins - Privacy??

AviGirl

DH and I are currently on Eclipse and just booked our next cruise. DH really wanted an Aft cabin and we booked 1696 on Reflection - my only concern, and I hope you'll be able to ease my mind is privacy. When I look down from Deck 14 onto the aft cabins I can see the balconies... there doesn't seem to be much privacy? Is there? Are the balconies deeper than I suspect? We are currently in Aqua class right now and are willing to move over to C1 for our next cruise.

I know there is a new deck on Reflection so we will have cabins above us on Deck 12.

I have tried to search the answer but I'm using up my onboard internet and, well... I'm sure you all understand! :p

I'd love to hear your feedback! Many thanks!

PS... Having a GREAT time, Eclipse is a great ship with amazing staff and crew! Will write a review when I get home! :D

If reflection is similar to the other S class ships (at least Solstice, Equninox and Eclipse) then the answer is that your privacy will be limited. I'd say that roughly 1/2 to 2/3 of the aft veranda is viewable from above.

Hi Larry.

I would agree. I haven't seen any pictures of the Reflection but the Resort deck (cabins over 2100) on Solstice, Equinox and Eclipse have a big overhang and are relatively private. But all of the other decks are exposed. There are only 2 C1 cabins on that deck. It appears that the deck 12 plan for Reflection is about the same.

Archived