Question regarding the Pier stores.

serene56

Is Wet Lizard the only restaurant in the tourism village/port area? We don't want to go outside the gates as we have no excursion planned that day, but we'd like to get off the ship for a couple hours.

We would like to know as well. Someone mentioned Belkin beer or something like. Can you get those at the pier? What about the small shopping area right outside the gate that someone mentioned?

Thanks for all the help,

Tom

Thanks for posting the pics of the port shops. Want to do some beach time and shopping. Since Belize is a tender port, we are thinking of going straight from the ship to Bannister Island (the only ship excursion we will take). Once we return, it will be around 1:30 pm. Will have lunch on the ship, then we'll tender to the port for a quick shopping trip. Thought about going to Caye Caulker, but did not want to spend that much time on a water taxi trip getting there after tendering to the port and back (read it's about 45 min. there from the port and 45 min. back). Went ahead and booked the excursion and have 2 days prior to cancel for refund if something changes.

awesome--thanks tons.

Im gonna include your post on my roll call.

Its bigger then I thought it would be.

Does carnival supply those maps

You're welcome. it used to be much smaller but has expanded.

I think the only thing Carnival supplies is a map to Diamonds International. :p

Here are the rest of the pictures from Belize:

04 - Wed, Nov 16, 2011, Belize - 8am-5pm

Page1 - Bridge, Tenders, Kicking up mud, Tendering, Ship from tender, Fort Street Tourism Village, Coral Breeze/Hammerhead Watersports Shark/Ray Snorekling and Caye Caulker Excursion,

Page2 - Coral Breeze/Hammerhead Watersports Shark/Ray Snorekling and Caye Caulker Excursion, Snorkeling part, Green Moray, Shark/Ray part,

Page3 - Coral Breeze/Hammerhead Watersports Shark/Ray Snorekling and Caye Caulker Excursion, Sharks and Rays, Lunch on Caye Caulker, Tender back to ship

Page4 - Room Service (Chocolate Cake, Vegetable Sticks, Roast Beef on French), Lido, Sushi Bar, Sushi Menu, MDR Dinner. Elvis, Lido at Night,

Thanks for posting the pics of the port shops. Want to do some beach time and shopping. Since Belize is a tender port, we are thinking of going straight from the ship to Bannister Island (the only ship excursion we will take). Once we return, it will be around 1:30 pm. Will have lunch on the ship, then we'll tender to the port for a quick shopping trip. Thought about going to Caye Caulker, but did not want to spend that much time on a water taxi trip getting there after tendering to the port and back (read it's about 45 min. there from the port and 45 min. back). Went ahead and booked the excursion and have 2 days prior to cancel for refund if something changes.

If I wanted to go to the village after an excursion, I would exit the tour boat and wait in that area until a tender showed up and go straight to land.

Too often having lunch on the ship after an excursion is the kiss of death, or at least nap time.

If I wanted to go to the village after an excursion, I would exit the tour boat and wait in that area until a tender showed up and go straight to land.

Too often having lunch on the ship after an excursion is the kiss of death, or at least nap time.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing when I was typing my post! Thanks for posting those awesome pics.

Archived