Night walking tour?

WisCruiser2

Has anyone done the "Night Tales of Old San Juan" tour (with Legends of Puerto Rico) recently? Looking for feedback as it sounds interesting, especially as we're in port from 3 - 11 PM.

Is this offered through your cruiseline or did you find a local tour operator? If local, can you post details ? We'll be in OSJ in a few weeks- 3 to 10 PM and still haven't figured out what to do. Thanks

We did it last March. Debbie the tour guide is very nice and very knowledgeable. She moves very quickly, talks fast and covers a lot of ground. We enjoyed it, but I had a hard time following timelines etc. Just make sure you stay up with her and are close enough to hear. We had a pretty big group. She even gave us a great recommendation for dinner afterwards. (Mojtos) Would I do it again? no, but am I glad we did it? yes If you have any specific questions just ask....hopefully I can help.

We did Debbie's tour in 2009 when we stayed in San Juan. Excellent tour! She will take you into some places that aren't open to the public at night, and is excellent with the history of Old San Juan. You will appreciate the town much more after going on the tour and understanding what you are looking at. Highly recommended.

Archived