Dining and stage shows with young kids

aquasat

We go during easter holiday on a cruise from Barceona to can. islands.

My kids are almost 4 and 6 years old.

We would also like to do some nice dining during the cruise.

Which venue can be done with young kids?

eg we plan to go to the italian restaurant with the kids but we are not shure about teppanyaki.

Is it possible to go around 6 to the kids corner for there dinner and then go to the kids club so that we can enjoy a nice dinner.

What about stage shows, are they doable with young kids.

They are used to go to bed around 7u30 but on holiday's this will be around 9, and the youngest will sleep after lunch when he needs it.

You can take your children to either of the MDR. Typically my son (he was 4 and 5 on his cruises) wants to hurry up and eat at the kid's buffet then rush off the the kid's club.

We did take him to Teppanyaki on our last cruise. He mostly enjoyed it but was eager to get to Kid's Club.

I have not taken him to any shows but Kid's Club did take him a few times on Jewel and Dawn- they had the front rows blocked off for the kids. He enjoyed the singing and dancing.

Like you I am travelling with a small child, so I checked the dining options out, In all of the pay speciality restaurants, kids can eat standard kids menu free or pay 50% discount for a smaller portion of the specials. There is also the oportunity of leaving the kids in the kids club free whilst you eat, after 9pm I think there is a small fee for this, you can leave them up to 1am..for a romantic evening. Hope this a help.

http://www.ncl.co.uk/freestyle-cruising/family-fun/kids-crew-and-teens-crew/

I think we gonne try every day a different venue.

The upscale venue's without the kids (Bistro and cagney's), the rest with the kids.

They will love to see the teppanyaki showcoking, but will prefer ordering from the kids menu.

Archived