Paradise Point from Havensight?

Yvonne

From reading here I see Carnival docks at Havensight. How far from there is it to Paradise Point? I'm trying to decide if our cruise mates would be able to walk it, or if we should take a taxi to and from it for them. My Mom is 75 and doesn't walk a lot around home so doesn't have a lot of stamina for walking so tires easily from it, and our friend that is going has knee problems so doesn't like doing a lot of walking either. What would the cost of a taxi be for 4 people to and from Paradise Point?

From reading here I see Carnival docks at Havensight. How far from there is it to Paradise Point? I'm trying to decide if our cruise mates would be able to walk it, or if we should take a taxi to and from it for them. My Mom is 75 and doesn't walk a lot around home so doesn't have a lot of stamina for walking so tires easily from it, and our friend that is going has knee problems so doesn't like doing a lot of walking either. What would the cost of a taxi be for 4 people to and from Paradise Point?

My suggestion would be to get a taxi to take you to the top and avoid the trams. They can be a long wait, and you will need to walk up many steps to get to the trams.

Also, be aware at the top, there are numerous levels, so, to get from one to the other, more stairs, but not as many as those at the tram entrance.

My suggestion would be to get a taxi to take you to the top and avoid the trams. They can be a long wait, and you will need to walk up many steps to get to the trams.

Also, be aware at the top, there are numerous levels, so, to get from one to the other, more stairs, but not as many as those at the tram entrance.

I didn't realize that could be done, might be a good possibility. After we spent time at the top would we have to call for a taxi to pick us up, or are they readily available at the top?

I didn't realize that could be done, might be a good possibility. After we spent time at the top would we have to call for a taxi to pick us up, or are they readily available at the top?

To be honest, that I do not know.

We walked to it from the cruise ship. Pretty good walk. Then it was about $22 each to ride the ski lift up.

I am curious also, as I would think the taxi for say 4 people would be cheaper than 4 people paying for the lift.

Don't know, maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

The tram is an easy walk for most but in your case I would also recommend a taxi.

I would taxi to the top but take the tram back down and then get a taxi from the base. The tram ride is a fun experience and I think everyone would thank you for making it possible (you can do the tram one way). The restaurant is the main area and you will be comfortable there having a lunch and/or cocktails. Their signature drink is the Baileys Bushwacker - yum! And the views of the harbor and other islands are spectacular!

Check with your excursions desk to see if you can buy one way tram tickets there. If not you can pay the operator when you're ready to go down.

Archived